regarding lessons in the Albuquerque area
please contact Amy.
Following are the current studio policy to ensure good teacher/student relationship and
the best possible outcome for my students. Should the policies change the students will be
- If the student is a minor, a parent or guardian is required to be present at all lessons--this one little step significantly
increases the student's chance for success.
- The student needs to be committed to practicing at least 15 to 20 minutes a day 6 days per week.
- The tuition for the current month is due by the last day of the previous month. A late fee of $5 per week
will be assessed for late payment
- All material fees are estimated at cost and I try to minimize the cost by combining orders, therefore, any
material fee not paid in full by the due date will be subject to additional shipping charges
and possible delay in receiving the material.
- Should a student miss a group lesson, he is responsible for learning all materials taught either from other students
in the class, or by arranging for private lessons or as a group of more than one student who need to catch
up on the same material. The regular tuition for private/group lesson will be charged for the extra lesson(s).
- Please be aware, occasionally, a need may arise to transfer students to different classes of
comparable level to accommodate the student's progress. All efforts would be made to accommodate the
student's schedule. Also, please be aware occasionally other students may drop from group
lessons, at which time the amount of time for the lesson will be adjusted accordingly and if only
one student remains and no other appropriate group can be found, the student will be charged
for private lessons at the beginning of the following month.
- The teacher reserves the right to drop a student from class for non-compliance which includes but
is not limited to the following: excessive tardiness, unexcused absences, uncooperativeness in class,
not practicing, not following instructions.
- If the student will be late or absent, please let the teacher know in advance. Otherwise
the tardiness or absence will automatically be considered as unexcused.